To improve the lives of patients by being the advocate for the healthcare business analytics and insights community and the leading resource for professional development. INTELLUS WORLDWIDE members must be of the highest ethical standard. The INTELLUS WORLDWIDE Code of Conduct requires members to maintain the highest level of standards within the INTELLUS WORLDWIDE community and within each member’s role as a business decision leader in healthcare insights and analytics.
Acceptance of the Code of Conduct is a condition of membership. Specifically, upon registering as an INTELLUS WORLDWIDE member, each individual is required to review, complete and agree to the INTELLUS WORLDWIDE Code of Conduct set forth below. INTELLUS WORLDWIDE anticipates that it may amend the Code of Conduct from time to time, all pursuant to procedures to be established within INTELLUS WORLDWIDE. In each of those instances members will become automatically bound to the amended Code of Conduct, although they will be notified of the pertinent amendment and will be given an opportunity to opt out of membership if they feel that the Code, as so amended, is not suitable for them.
All INTELLUS WORLDWIDE members must accept and adhere to this INTELLUS WORLDWIDE Code of Conduct. As a member of the INTELLUS WORLDWIDE, I agree to:
• Obey applicable INTELLUS WORLDWIDE by-laws, policies and procedures.
• Obey federal, state, local and international laws in regard to their professional behavior.
• Be honest, fair and trustworthy in all INTELLUS WORLDWIDE activities and relationships.
• Embrace professional diversity; take no action in their business dealings to discriminate against individuals on the grounds of race, gender, religion, age, disability, national origin or other similar factors.
• Be accountable in their business dealings and take responsibilities for commitments, actions and consequences.
• Avoid all conflict of interest between INTELLUS WORLDWIDE, work and/or personal affairs.
• Strive to create and sustain a business culture where ethical conduct is recognized, valued and exemplified by all members INTELLUS WORLDWIDE.
• Honor and protect confidential information and intellectual property of INTELLUS WORLDWIDE and of other members.
Code of Standards and Ethics for Survey Research
INTELLUS WORLDWIDE members are also encouraged to abide by the Insights Association Code of Standards and Ethics for Survey Research and the Code of Marketing Research Standards, please note these Codes may be amended from time to time. That Code currently appears on the Internet at:
During the application process, members affirm that they have read, understand and agree to follow the principles of honesty, professionalism, fairness and confidentiality that are set forth in the INTELLUS WORLDWIDE Code of Conduct. Members further understand that not conforming to this Code may result in termination of their membership in INTELLUS WORLDWIDE.