To improve the lives of patients by being the advocate for the healthcare business analytics and insights community and the leading resource for professional development. INTELLUS WORLDWIDE members must be of the highest ethical standard. The INTELLUS WORLDWIDE Code of Conduct requires members to maintain the highest level of standards within the INTELLUS WORLDWIDE community and within each member’s role as a business decision leader in healthcare insights and analytics.
Acceptance of the Code of Conduct is a condition of membership. Specifically, upon registering as an INTELLUS WORLDWIDE member, each individual is required to review, complete and agree to the INTELLUS WORLDWIDE Code of Conduct set forth below. INTELLUS WORLDWIDE anticipates that it may amend the Code of Conduct from time to time, all pursuant to procedures to be established within INTELLUS WORLDWIDE. In each of those instances members will become automatically bound to the amended Code of Conduct, although they will be notified of the pertinent amendment and will be given an opportunity to opt out of membership if they feel that the Code, as so amended, is not suitable for them.
Intellus Worldwide strives to create and sustain a business culture where ethical conduct is recognized, valued, and exemplified by all members. As a member of INTELLUS WORLDWIDE, I agree to:
• Abide by applicable Intellus Worldwide by-laws, policies, and procedures.
• Abide by federal, state, local and international laws as well as privacy terms and conditions regarding professional conduct and business
• Avoid all conflict of interest between Intellus Worldwide, work and/or personal affairs.
• Be accountable in business dealings and take responsibility for commitments, actions, and consequences.
• Honor and protect confidential information and intellectual property of Intellus Worldwide and of other members.
• Be honest, fair, and trustworthy in all Intellus Worldwide activities and relationships.
• Embrace professional diversity; take no action in business dealings to discriminate against individuals on the grounds of race, gender,
religion, age, disability, national origin, or other factors.
• Exemplify a high level of integrity, professionalism, and ethical behavior in all personal and professional interactions.
• Practice civil and respectful discourse.
The following actions will not be tolerated by Intellus members whether intended or unintended to be harmful:
• threats of violence
• discriminatory jokes or language
• personal insults
• racist or sexist behavior or communication
• unwelcome sexual attention
The Intellus Worldwide Board of Directors will review and investigate any complaint brought forward to the Board or Intellus staff regarding a member’s violation of the code of conduct. It will be at the discretion of the Board members to impose disciplinary action, which could range from a warning to full expulsion from Intellus Worldwide. It will be at the discretion of the board to readmit members back to the organization.
Code of Standards and Ethics for Survey Research
INTELLUS WORLDWIDE members are also encouraged to abide by the Insights Association Code of Standards and Ethics for Survey Research and the Code of Marketing Research Standards, please note these Codes may be amended from time to time. Click here to view the code.
During the application process, members affirm that they have read, understand and agree to follow the principles of honesty, professionalism, fairness and confidentiality that are set forth in the INTELLUS WORLDWIDE Code of Conduct. Members further understand that not conforming to this Code may result in termination of their membership in INTELLUS WORLDWIDE.