AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND INTELLUS WORLDWIDE
The Intellus Worldwide Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Intellus Worldwide.
The Intellus Worldwide Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein; your use of the Intellus Worldwide Web Site constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
The Member Directory is a confidential and secure directory that provides opportunities for professional networking. Access to the directory is a privilege of membership in Intellus Worldwide. Only Intellus Worldwide members in good standing may become and remain participants (Participants). Each Participant may maintain only one account (and only on behalf of himself or herself), and each will keep his or her personal profile accurate and current at all times. Any violation of these terms may cause Intellus Worldwide to terminate the member's membership in Intellus Worldwide.
Maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Member Directory should be a priority of all Participants. A Participant must keep his or her membership password to the Web Site secure, and he or she may not share that password with any other person.
Intellus Worldwide reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Intellus Worldwide Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Intellus Worldwide Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Intellus Worldwide Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Intellus Worldwide and Intellus Worldwide is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Intellus Worldwide is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Intellus Worldwide is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Intellus Worldwide of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Intellus Worldwide Web Site, you promise to Intellus Worldwide that you will not use the Intellus Worldwide Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Intellus Worldwide Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Intellus Worldwide Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Intellus Worldwide Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Intellus Worldwide Web Site.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Intellus Worldwide Web Site may contain links to social media sites, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with Intellus Worldwide members and others (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Post messages or other content, or links to the same, that disparage Intellus Worldwide, any of its members, any pharmaceutical or other manufacturers, any marketing research companies, or any other members of the pharmaceutical marketing research community, even if you believe that content to be accurate.
- Post hostile, abrasive, discourteous or disruptive messages or other content, or links to the same, even if you believe that content to be merited.
- Advertise marketing research services or project bidding opportunities, except in an area of the Communication Services (if any) that may be specifically designated for such content.
- Post articles, papers, slide presentations or similar major items of content (whether written by you or by third parties) without Intellus Worldwide’s prior written permission.
- Post messages or other content that amounts to price-fixing, that seeks to limit competition, or that otherwise violates Intellus Worldwide’s published antitrust policies.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; any content that promotes illegal activity or criticizes others on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation; or any content that compromises another person’s privacy (including without limitation contact information or sensitive information such as may pertain to health, religion, income, political views, sexual activities, credit card numbers, social security numbers or comparable information).
- Upload files that contain software, photographs, articles, papers or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. In general, posting photographs taken by others or entire articles or papers authored by others may constitute a violation of those persons’ copyrights.
- Upload files that contain cookies, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may track, interfere with, intrude upon or damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner. In general, copying and distributing photographs or entire articles or papers posted by others may constitute a violation of a copyright in that content owned by either Intellus Worldwide or third parties.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Tamper with or corrupt the Web Site, the Communication Services or any programs or systems within them, or otherwise restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site and the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent, or transfer the same to others, or use email addresses acquired through the membership directory to send unsolicited commercial emails to Participants.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Intellus Worldwide has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Intellus Worldwide reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Intellus Worldwide reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Intellus Worldwide reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Intellus Worldwide's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Intellus Worldwide does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Intellus Worldwide specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Intellus Worldwide spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Intellus Worldwide.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Intellus Worldwide OR POSTED AT ANY Intellus Worldwide WEB SITE
Intellus Worldwide does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Intellus Worldwide (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Intellus Worldwide Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Intellus Worldwide, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their respective businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Intellus Worldwide is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Intellus Worldwide's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Intellus Worldwide does not ensure that participant postings will be properly, continually, timely, or completely placed within the web site. Intellus Worldwide does not undertake to review, monitor or edit any content that is posted by participants, and it takes no responsibility for that content. Without limiting the foregoing, Intellus Worldwide disclaims any responsibility or liability for any postings by participants that violate the restrictions set forth under the caption “use of communication services” above. Intellus Worldwide also disclaims any responsibility or liability for any internet links that participants may post, including with respect to any of the foregoing matters, or the accuracy, opinions, reliability or privacy practices pertinent to or contained within the linked material. The opinions expressed by any participant will not be deemed to represent the opinions of Intellus Worldwide or its officers, directors or employees.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Intellus Worldwide web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Intellus Worldwide and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Intellus Worldwide web site at any time. Advice received via the Intellus Worldwide web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Intellus Worldwide and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Intellus Worldwide web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. Intellus Worldwide and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Intellus Worldwide reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Intellus Worldwide Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Lake County, Florida, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Intellus Worldwide Web Site. Use of the Intellus Worldwide Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Intellus Worldwide as a result of this agreement or use of the Intellus Worldwide Web Site. Intellus Worldwide's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Intellus Worldwide's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Intellus Worldwide Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Intellus Worldwide with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Intellus Worldwide with respect to the Intellus Worldwide Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Intellus Worldwide with respect to the Intellus Worldwide Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
Except for content posted by Participants, all contents of the Intellus Worldwide Web Site are: Copyright © 2018 by Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
Intellus Worldwide complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If a person who is the owner of a copyright or is entitled to enforce a copyright believes that that copyright is being infringed by virtue of its publication within a Communication Service, that person may notify Intellus Worldwide by sending a notice containing the following information to Stephanie Reynders @ Stephanie@Intellus Worldwide.org:
- Intellus Worldwide's name and URL.
- Identification of what property is being infringed and where it is located on Intellus Worldwide's Web Site.
- The complaining person's contact information.
- A statement of good faith belief that the material appearing within the Communication Service is infringing.
- A statement made under pain of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the complaint is authorized by the copyright owner or the person entitled to enforce the copyright.
- The physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.