The Program Committee is tasked with delivering cutting-edge information, research techniques and networking opportunities to conference attendees by providing interactive and compelling content for The Summit.
- Develop annual goals based on member input and Intellus Worldwide organizational goals
- Program creation for The Summit conference
- Develop theme, agenda and networking opportunities that attract all member segments
- Develop and implement the “Call for Presentations” seeking targeted content topics
- Evaluate abstracts submitted, in an unbiased way using pre-determined criteria and create a feedback loop to communicate final abstract decisions and rationale
- Mentor the presenters providing actionable and insightful feedback to ensure engaging and dynamic presentations that are relevant and actionable
- Assess performance post-events and identify best practices for future planning